We’re looking for a strong, hands-on manager to lead our highly skilled DevOps team. In this role, you will:
- Work with our DevOps team in maintaining best practices in release engineering, continuous integration, and continuous deployment in on-prem, hybrid, and cloud environments.
- Partner with development, QA, and ITOps to ensure high environment availability and integrity throughout the development and deployment processes.
- Maximize automation and ease-of-use for the Engineering and ITOps teams.
- 5+ years experience in hands-on DevOps or Release Engineering in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years experience managing a team of 5+ engineers
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong foundation in agile development and DevOps/infrastructure-as-code technologies
- Knowledge of container and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of development and build tools such as Git, Jenkins, Travis, and Maven
- Demonstrated ability to draw consensus across competing technical approaches
- Experience in building secure cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Expertise in languages such as C#/C++/Java, Perl, or Python
- Experience with Amazon, Google, or Azure
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline