At Liaison you’ll work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-past energy and feel of a start-up. We provide admissions management software and services that help millions of students take the next step in their academic career!
Are you a passionate individual that loves solving problems with innovative technology solutions and improving user experience? If so, Liaison could be right for you!
As a Product Manager you will be a leader who works with clients to elucidate their requirements and collaboratively design solutions for them. The group does custom work based on client requirements. You will need to understand the needs of our diverse set of Higher Education customers and users, establishing formal product development processes internally and with customers, and working closely with the sales and account management teams.
- Product ManagementRoadmap development for custom project requirements.
- Customer presentations (small group and large conference format)
- Collaborate with clients to prioritize custom solutions
- Collaborate with engineers on technical designs and solutions
- 5+ years Product Management experience at an enterprise software company is ideal but not required. Will consider candidates that have work experience as consider developers, development managers, or technical project managers that show very high potential and a strong desire to get into product management.
- Working with clients to craft custom solutions on specific timelines
- Help clients prioritize custom solutions by weighing value and effort to meet their budget constraints
- Collaborate with the broader product management group to ensure that custom solutions fit within the enterprise platform and roadmap
- Experience in a Higher Education related technology firm is preferred
- Demonstrated passion for a client-driven culture
- Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate successfully with engineering, sales, marketing, and finance teams