Liaison, recently named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
Senior Financial Analyst
We are looking for an individual with FP&A experience to support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. This position works closely with the leadership of the company to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this position is a key position to create and uphold an environment characterized by “strong financial rigor”.
- A key participant in the creation of the company’s annual operating plan that will provide management with analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company.
- Routinely communicates financial and operational performance trends; historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Assists in preparations of presentations for Company board meetings, company meetings, and monthly/quarterly management meetings.
- Assists in driving quarterly forecasting, including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements and headcount reporting.
- Collaborates with the Sales Operations team by analyzing bookings and pipeline trends, productivity, performance, and direct and indirect channel reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget to actual analysis to ensure operational results are in line with the operating plan and to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of accounting close process.
- Assists in analyzing and reporting on the Company’s SAAS metrics including, ACV, ARR/MRR, CAC, renewal rates, churn, ASP, etc.
- Prepare Monthly MDA package to the Board of Directors
- Coordinates the IT spending review process for the company
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Assist in M&A projects
Required Experience and Skills:
- A BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4-7 years of progressive accounting / finance background in a rapidly growing High Tech or Private Equity environment with an emphasis on financial systems, KPIs, and modeling
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required with overall strong modeling tools
- Proven FP&A and line finance experience with strong ability to partner with senior managers.
- Knowledge of financial principles, theory, and statistical methods
- Comfortable in an environment with change. Rapid change cannot become a frustration – rather, an opportunity for constant and never-ending improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong work ethic and desire to continually improve the Company’s processes and key measurements
- Vena Solutions and Great Plains Dynamics software experience, a plus
- M&A Experience, a plus
- An MBA or CPA will be a plus