Liaison, recently named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain highly scalable and user-friendly high-traffic applications for educational and professional organizations.
- Influence build-outs of a suite of portal applications, leveraging modern web technologies, potentially lead some development efforts
- Work as part of a multi-talented team of Java and AngularJS professionals, architecting, developing and integrating software components and services.
- Develop standardized modules and tools to speed up time-to-market of our applications.
- At least 5 years of hardcore development experience in building high volume, public-facing modern web applications on Enterprise Java platform.
- Demonstrable fluency in Spring framework modules - Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks.
- Demonstrable fluency in SQL and DMBS technology (preferably experience with MS SQL Server)
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong working knowledge of Hibernate and JPA development and SQL query writing skills
- Working knowledge of standard Java Enterprise technologies - JSP, JMS, JAX-RS, JTA
- Exposure to Agile software development and Test driven development methods.
- Ability to develop, deploy, administer and performance tune web applications on Wildfly(JBoss) (preferably) and Tomcat application servers.
- Good understanding of source control systems, (preferably experience with Git).