Liaison, recently named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The AVP, Enrollment Management Solutions is tasked with selling SaaS-based enrollment technology solutions and services that include applications for enrollment, application processing software, application processing services, CRM and marketing services. Primary responsibilities for this role will include lead sourcing, discovery, pitching, demonstrating, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities, by means of a consultative, solution selling approach.
• A minimum of 5-years of experience with new business or solution-selling in a high-value sales position with a proven record in meeting or exceeding sales targets, preferably in a software (technology) or SAAS related environment
• Ability to convey the basic technical concepts of data management, workflow and data transfer
• Experience with long complex sales processes, involving many decision influencers, is mandatory
• Experience in the traditional not-for-profit higher education industry, admissions or enrollment management is highly desired
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills are required
• Attention to detail, including presentation format and numerical calculations is required