The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the administration of Salesforce.com. This includes system configuration, (maintenance, system enhancements/upgrades, as applicable in a SaaS model), creation of reports and dashboards, end-user training and data integrations, ensuring data hygiene and integrity. The Administrator will work with other members of the team in maintaining the database and act as one of the primary contacts for the Salesforce.com. They will also assist with the development of test criteria and verifying test output for reporting, upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and educate users with proactive practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow and approval processes.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.)
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to create workflow, define and implement business processes and provide detailed reporting
- Experience with AppExchange and other third party, open source solutions such as Hubspot.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures and/or policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way.
- Credentialed in Salesforce.com a plus