Liaison, recently named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
This position will plan, design, scope and activate organizational improvement solutions within Liaison’s Support Operations. This includes managing Liaison’s Tier I/Level I support center, client education and training, and back office operations. The Director will manage a team of non-exempt and exempt staff of approximately 100 employees. The Director will also manage performance management best practice process and tools, development and ownership of a knowledge management tool, and strategic management and improvement of customer satisfaction measures.
Position requires a combination of strategic leadership, excellent communication skills, strong operational competency, and ability to successfully lead change. The Director must be a strong manager who is extremely process driven, is detailed oriented, client centric and KPI focused.
- Be a change leader in planning and facilitating of organization-wide change and culture efforts in a systematic way.
- Design and deliver training and performance management solutions in support of the introduction of new products and services and address performance gaps in existing operations.
- Assess strategic capability needs of the organization to support existing and future business needs and create a strategic capability plan that will enable the people strategies.
- Follow a systemic process to capture, analyze and identify implement process and service delivery changes improve the customer experience across all touch points. (customer experience)
- Drive Lean thinking and program expansion through entire organization.
- Direct the evaluation and implementation of technology, work flow and knowledge management solutions to improve overall efficiency and customer satisfaction. (tools/knowledge management)
- Lead Liaison International’s service, support and training functions with teams in Watertown, MA and Buffalo
- Develop metrics, monitor ongoing support performance (quality, customer satisfaction and budget), and regularly communicate service status with Liaison International’s leadership team
- Must be an SME in Operational and Support best practices
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within services business with business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C) and strong call center background.
- Demonstrated experience implementing training and development programs, leading transformative change and improving the customer experience.
- Proven leadership skills and high degree of integrity. Has the desire and capability of motivating, developing and directing others to achieve results.
- Proven experience with process improvement and organizational design with the desire to advocate for and lead change.
- Experience working in a B2C call center environment with understanding of key performance indicators and IT systems and solutions.
- Excellent communications skills; a model of enthusiasm with a strong employee and customer focus.
- Results driven mindset. The ability to consistently meet and exceed goals. Capable of making commitments, setting priorities and delivering results on time and on budget.
- Drive Customer satisfaction and experience measures Service level performance against agreed to targets for phone and non-phone activities
- Lean Six Sigma a plus