Liaison, recently named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for performing and completing the following tasks including, but not limited to, processing payroll, coordinating benefits, performing new-hire orientation, maintaining personnel files and answering general questions from employees.
- Manage onboarding process including orientation, new hire paperwork, benefit enrollment and communication of company policies and procedures.
- Payroll preparation
- Assist in entering and monitoring data into HRIS, communicating changes as appropriate.
- Manage Separation process including data entry in HRIS; exit interview process; spreadsheet tracking; and follow up.
- Coordinate performance evaluation program; send out evaluations, monitor return and complete appropriate paperwork to ensure employees are evaluated on a timely basis.
- Generate reports and complete audits as necessary in areas of responsibility.
- Assist in planning and coordinating company sponsored events.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years HR experience
- Familiarity with HRIS & ATS systems (ADP, iCIMS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, compile, and analyze information and data.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality on sensitive issues.