Liaison, named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
The Junior Implementation Specialist will be responsible for leading clients through the onboarding of our EMP software solutions, aiding in the design, development, and deployment of product training for internal and external clients, and providing internal and external software support to ensure client success.
The onboarding process includes guiding clients through initial planning, software setup and product training to ensure quick and seamless product adoption. Effectively communicating with clients to gain an understanding of their needs and internal processes is paramount. You will creatively solve problems via acceptable product workarounds while maintaining a relentless focus on client satisfaction. Working alongside our Implementation Managers throughout the onboarding process, you will be required to communicate client expectations with the creative and consulting teams and ensure the task remains on time and budget. Upon successful completion of the onboarding of a new client, the EMP Client Success team will take on the role of account management and you will take on a software support role.
• Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements and product needs, and to guide them through the set up process for given product
• Work with clients to document workflows and procedures to verify proper product usage
• Create and maintain client specific project plans, ensure resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks, and manage client expectations during the onboarding process
• Communicate deliverables and timelines regularly to clients to ensure software implementation remains on time and budget
• Communicate goals to creative team and make sure they are keeping projects on schedule
• Implement software based on client needs while ensuring project does not exceed the scope of the contract
• Assist in the design and production of internal and external learning materials in a variety of formats, including documentation, job aids, quick reference guides, videos, and webinars
• Drive client enablement by authoring and delivering initial end-user training materials
• Assist in hosting software informational webinars and on-site training sessions with clients
• Aid in updating software user manual and help section on a regular basis to account for all system updates
Tier 1 Support:
• Review and respond to client support questions in a timely manner as they come in through our ticketing software
• Diagnose software issues to determine if they are the result of user error or system bugs
• Report any system bugs to the development team and keep client informed on progress of solution
• Determine if client is in need of extra training
• Monitor and track frequently asked questions to ensure we adjust training accordingly and provide supporting documentation
You may be tracked toward one area or another based on your individual strengths. The Director of EMP Client Success will determine which tasks you are suited for during the training process.