Liaison, named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will create and execute client onboarding plans for our most strategic accounts. Additionally, you will be tasked with maintaining and continuously improving the onboarding process & experience, building out internal and customer-facing documentation, and working with the product team to enhance our systems. The ideal candidate will excel in managing complex projects, leading strategic customer conversations, building long-lasting relationships, and working collaboratively.
This is a unique opportunity to pioneer a new role within the Client Delivery organization and help start a team from the group floor, all while working within an incredibly accomplished company.
- Own the onboarding and implementation process for our most strategic clients, setting them up for a successful long-term partnership with us
- Serve as the client’s project manager and advocate
- Facilitate the creation and delivery of all onboarding programs and materials
- Help improve customers' product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices to ensure adoption and success
- Leverage client feedback to improve the onboarding process by collaborating with leadership teams across departments
- Develop tools and centralize processes to improve operational efficiencies in the onboarding process and ease the workload on both the account management and product teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
- Must have 5+ years’ experience with the creation and delivery of technical software and training
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain those concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to multi-task and manage shifting priorities on tight deadlines
- Project management experience preferred
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team in a fun, fast-paced work environment