Liaison, named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
Leading edge development team for top ranked education software provider seeks senior-level front-end software lead for implementation of web and mobile user interface for our SaaS-based set of product offerings.
- Experience leading and mentoring a UI team of 3-5 members.
- 5+ years of front-end software development for web and/or mobile clients.
- Solid knowledge of CSS, Less.js, and HTML
- Strong Knowledge of React.js and/or Angular 2 frameworks.
- Knowledge of Jasmine/Karma unit testing frameworks.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Understanding of RESTful services.
- Familiarity with SQL and Relational DBMS (preferably MS SQL Server).
- Familiarity with source code control systems (Subversion, Git, etc) and ticketing systems (JIRA, Greenhopper, etc.)
- Familiarity with responsive and adaptive development techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In collaboration with UX team and server-side team, create new modules and components for our products, and maintain existing ones
- Conduct peer reviews with local and remote teammates
- Stay current with library and framework development
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Ability to mentor and guide junior developers.
- Develop standardized UI modules, tools, and libraries to speed time-to-market of our applications
- Assist with web accessibility and compliance efforts across our web applications