Liaison, named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
Sr QA Manager/Director:
- Provide leadership in the design, modification, development, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
- Responsible for the automation architecture and provides direction on automation techniques. Responsible for the research and implementation of the advanced features of test automation in an agile/scrum environment.
- Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes
- Experience working with performance Engineers or Performance tools such as JMeter, Neoload
- Lead cross-functional QA efforts across multiple projects within a release ensuring accurate, on-time delivery of required functionality with production-ready quality. Build strong working relationships with a diverse group of technical and business partners
- Provide project status, metrics and process innovation to release manager, project leaders, and appropriate business leaders.
- Work with development leads to assess the best test approach per team to achieve Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Consult and provide direction on test environment issues; act as SME for external environment team communications
- 8+ years of software development background
- 5+ years of experience with SDLC
- 5+ years of QA leadership expereience
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, Java frameworks
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests
- Experience leading teams of 25+ staff members
- Expert level hands on experience with Selenium Web driver using Java
- Knowledge of containers, virtualizations and ability to help design and implement computing grids used in testing Selenium
- Experience with testing Web Services
- Strong Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Problem-Solving Skills
- Understanding of Performance Testing
- Experience with Jira/Confluence