Liaison, named to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, offers the following:
A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
- Provide leadership in the design, modification, development, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
- Responsible for the automation architecture and provides direction on automation techniques. Responsible for the research and implementation of the advanced features of test automation in an agile/scrum environment.
- Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes
- Experience working with performance Engineers or Performance tools such as JMeter, Neoload
- Lead cross-functional QA efforts across multiple projects within a release ensuring accurate, on-time delivery of required functionality with production-ready quality. Build strong working relationships with a diverse group of technical and business partners
- Provide project status, metrics and process innovation to release manager, project leaders, and appropriate business leaders.
- Work with development leads to assess the best test approach per team to achieve Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Consult and provide direction on test environment issues; act as SME for external environment team communications
- 8+ years of software development background
- 5+ years of experience with SDLC
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, Java frameworks
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests
- Expert level hands on experience with Selenium Web driver using Java
- Knowledge of containers, virtualizations and ability to help design and implement computing grids used in testing Selenium
- Experience with testing Web Services
- Strong Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Problem-Solving Skills
- Understanding of Performance Testing
- Experience with Jira/Confluence