The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office of diverse people and projects.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CEO of this fast growing company to coordinate all meetings and the flow of communication both internally and externally.
- Prepare and review written communication as well as presentations for use with clients, partners, and website.
- Manage CEO’s schedule.
- Coordinate CEO’s travel.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership Team to assure the CEO’s attention on items of key importance to them and to the company.
- Coordinate and attend Senior Leadership Team meetings.
- College degree with 5-7+ years related work experience supporting at the executive level.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of executive meetings and flow of communication internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage schedules and competing priorities.
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations, and other written communication for use internally, with clients, partners, and company’s website.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders through both written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.