Liaison is transforming the way colleges and universities recruit, admit and enroll best-fit undergraduate and graduate students. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting, admissions and enrollment better for students and higher education alike.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager of Demand Generation to develop, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities. Are you eager to make an impact on the company's success through the programs that you run? Do you eat, breathe and sleep demand marketing? Then we're looking for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Optimize our entire demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive pipeline.
- Work with the VP, Marketing, SMEs, and digital and content marketing managers to define integrated marketing program strategies including webinars, conferences, email marketing (DRIP and nurture), print and display to capture new leads.
- Partner with marketing operations on lead scoring, grading and flow to develop sophisticated email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured inquiries and convert to sales qualified opportunities (SQOs).
- Lead, mentor and develop marketing managers and associates. Recruit and train new team members.
- Experience creating and running integrated marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc. using HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or similar system as well as SFDC.
- Creative thinker who can develop new programs that drive new pipeline.
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing tactics.
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment.
- Highly effective communicator with exceptional EQ who can work effectively both within the marketing team as well as sales, customer success and other teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience in technology marketing.
- Higher Ed experience a plus.