Liaison is the leader in higher education admissions, transforming the way colleges and universities recruit, admit and enroll students. We promote a centralized approach (think Common Application) across all degree levels & professions. We leverage leading technologies supported by big data and analytics to make recruiting, admissions and enrollment better for students and administrators alike.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop the product positioning and messaging that differentiates Liaison’s Admissions and Enrollment Marketing software platforms. You will help to identify market opportunities and lead product launches. You will enable sales personnel to clearly target the appropriate buyers, and effectively convey the value of Liaison’s various admissions products. You will collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to execute go to market programs and evangelize Liaison’s products through digital marketing channels. You will develop a variety of content types – written, videos, demos, presentations etc. to fuel sales, marketing and customer success. Are you ready to help take Liaison’s products to the next level? Then we're looking for you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create accurate, clear, compelling, differentiated customer facing content to support inbound and outbound marketing programs, sales initiatives, press and media opportunities, and product launches.
- Work closely with the product management team to provide feedback to ensure we continue to deliver high impact products and launches that meet the demands of the market. Translate product capabilities into features, benefits, and value propositions for customers.
- Work closely with the sales to develop effective selling tools, programs and messaging to drive demand.
- Work with the marketing teams to deliver compelling assets to key stakeholders including sales collateral, white papers, website, email, social, newsletters, blog posts, speaking opportunities, webinars, etc.
- Act as a presenter for external audiences in sales presentations, and in marketing and company events including seminars, webinars, press and analyst briefings, and user group meetings.
- Create actionable competitive differentiation materials such as competitive battlecards, with digestible sales conversation points and compelling customer facing benefits.
- Product launch – plan product launches and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop and gain buy-off on positioning and key messages for sales programs and new products.
- Demand generation – collaborate on the marketing strategies that drive demand for Liaison.
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail, determination to continuously improve results and contribution, a strong desire to win on behalf of the team.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing for SaaS software products, preferably in Higher Education
- Successful track record creating product marketing plans, solution collateral, and participation in sales enablement.
- Proven track record in a high revenue growth environment.
- Demonstrated analytic skills and ability to produce actionable insights.
- Proven experience presenting on webinars and at conferences
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership in customer-facing situations with an ability to connect technology with measurable business value.
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, (product, sales, marketing, channel) including remote areas
- Results-Oriented: Able to drive to exceed goals, execute consistently, and deliver outstanding results.
- Subject Matter Expert: You are a product, market, and competitive expert
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator with a passion for simplifying complex technical topics
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.