A place to work with fun, smart, collaborative and driven people. Liaison International (“Liaison”) is unique in that we are an established and profitable company but have that fast-paced energy and feel of a start-up. Our SaaS based admissions management software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 5,000 academic programs!!
Summary: Liaison’s Finance & Accounting team is looking for an intern to provide contract administration support in accordance with Liaison’s policies, legal requirements, and industry best practices. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives on taking initiative above and beyond the core responsibilities of the position.
- Review and summarization of customer contracts, including identification of non-standard contract terms & conditions.
- Harmonization of contract summaries with data included in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Review and summarization of significant vendor contracts
- Prepare and maintain audit ready contractual and subcontract files
- Establishment of a vendor/contracts library
- Assist in maintaining / updating customer revenue contracts for various product lines
- Draft legal and business communications
- Completed first year of law school by spring 2019
- Understanding of and interest in business law
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- com experience a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S. during the summer of 2019 without requiring sponsorship